Your personal UV sensor!
The SunSense Pro is a Bluetooth-enabled, compact and personal UV tracker measuring and calculating the accumulated dose of UV- and visible light throughout the day. It will calculate UV-index and daylight dose based on readings from individual sensors for UVA, UVB, and visible light (RGB spectrum).
SunSense Pro is designed with different wearing/mounting solutions that provides excellent ergonomics and great flexibility in how it is carried on the body or attached to clothing and sports gear. Various activities can lead to uneven sun exposure of the body and the sensor can therefore be attached where you are most vulnerable. Advanced power saving features
minimizes power consumption, turns the device off automatically after use and allows it to hibernate until next summer with virtually no battery drain. A simple tap to the casing will wake it up again.
SunSense Pro puts you in control of your sun exposure in a reliable and easy way. It shows how much sun you get regardless of the season, cloud cover, altitude, ozone holes, time or geographic location and will not be fooled by a cooling breeze or reflections from the snow or water.
The accompanying App controls the Pro and will alert the user about accumulated exposure. It provides a tool for determining skin type and tailored max UV-dosage recommendations based upon previous exposure/achieved tan and sunscreen factor used. It features multiple user profiles, current sun exposure awareness information, weather and UV-forecast, daylight exposure and vitamin D information. The app can provide advanced data output and user data sharing for researchers.
All materials used are hypoallergenic. Our products are designed to be both elegant and robust, with a long lifespan.
- Flexible and ergonomic alternative attachment and carrying methods. Precise reading of UV sunlight
- SunSense Pro indicates how much UV radiation you are actually getting, regardless of the season, cloud cover, altitude, ozone holes, time or location.
- All these factors combined make it very difficult to estimate the local UV levels. SunSense Pro lets you know at a glance. It comes with a table of recommended maximum doses based on skin type and level of tanning achieved. It helps you choose when to apply sunscreen, or combine sunscreen with physical protection and less exposure time.
- Dimensions: 24,4 x 7,5mm
- Sensors: UVA (365nm), UVB (330nm),
- R (630), G (520nm), B (465nm)
- Individual calibration
- Range ~20m (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1)
- App interface for Android and iOS
- Casing: Anodized T6061 Aluminium
- Waterproof 1 m
- Hypoallergenic TPU wristbands
- Battery life: 4-6000h