The new standard in heart rate measurement!
Building upon the legacy of Polar heart rate technology, the H10 is set to be the standard upon which consistent, accurate heart rate recording is based. Utilizing advanced materials and optimized construction, the H10 combines the latest in Bluetooth Smart technology with updated algorithms that will provide the precision serious athletes today demand. Whether using it with your Polar unit, favorite smart device or exercise equipment found at your local health club, the Polar H10 will help athletes get the most out of their training.
When it comes to accuracy and connectivity, Polar H10 heart rate sensor is the go-to choice. Monitor your heart rate with maximum precision and connect your heart rate to your training equipment.
With Polar H10, heart rate monitoring is more accurate than ever.
PRECISION: The improved electrodes make Polar H10 the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history.
CONNECTIVITY: Polar H10 is compatible with top fitness apps, gym equipment and many other Bluetooth devices.
UPDATABLE: The Polar H10 keeps on improving with OTA software updates.
SUITABLE FOR SWIMMING: The 5 kHz transmission makes sure you can monitor your heart rate even in water.
BUILT-IN MEMORY WITH POLAR BEAT: Polar H10 has built-in memory for heart rate data from one training session. The data can be transfered to Polar Beat, Polar’s free fitness and training app.
COMFORT: The new Polar Pro chest strap is comfortable to wear with soft textile material, slip-preventing silicone dots and a secure buckle.
- iOS mobile devices iPhone 4S and later and Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 4.3 or later.
- Via mobile phone using Polar Flow app or Polar Beat app
- 21 g (0.74 oz), strap 39 g (1.38 oz)
- 400 hours with BLE and 5 kHz transmission active
- 30 m (Suitable for swimming)
- ABS, ABS + GF, PC, Stainless steel. Strap: 38% Polyamide, 29% Polyurethane, 20% Elastane, 13% Polyester, Silicone prints.
- -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F